Sunday, February 18, 2018

How to Create the Next Generation of Singers through Private Tuition for Schools, Revealed in New Book

Over the years, I have given private vocal coaching to many pupils from the International School Of Tanganyika and French School in Dar es salaam as an extracurricular activity. But what this has made me realize is that, there are a lot of parents out there that want to put their potentially talented kids into private tuition to learn to sing, something most schools do not provide.

And if I’m honest, even if they did, if you really want to learn to sing the only way to get true results is to work with a vocal coach one-on-one. And I can’t see that happening in a classroom setting, with loads of other pupils attending the same lesson.

Voice lessons require individual attention. After all, you are training both your ear and your voice; and most importantly, when it comes to the voice, everybody is different.

If everybody is training inside the same room all at the same time, something is bound to go amiss. I expound a lot more on this in my new book 101 Letters from a Vocal Coach now available in paperback from Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Lulu.

If you like my article, do me a HUGE favor and Share this blog post with others by clicking the Social Links below. And if you want to consider private lessons via Skype from wherever you are on the African continent (or the world), you'll find more information here!

For more on what drove me to write a book on singing, read my interview with one of Africa's premier music platforms Music In Africa, here!

You Are the Instrument, Learn to Sing Like a Pro!


JOETT - Vocal Coach & Author:
“101 Letters from a Vocal Coach”

Download/Stream my brand new acoustic pop EP Twisted now available from iTunes, Apple Music, Google Play, Amazon, Tidal, Akazoo, Spotify.
Click here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment