Wednesday, January 31, 2018

"101 Letters from a Vocal Coach" Goes to Amazon, Barnes & Noble


At last, my new book, available in paperback, is now in globalREACH retail distribution via the world’s top online bookstores Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Which means, anyone on the planet who is accustomed to buying books from these two bookstore platforms will now be able to purchase 101 Letters from a Vocal Coach from a familiar bookstore.


I know some of us feel safe to shop online only in familiar territory. If you've hesitated to make that purchase when my book first surfaced on Lulu, well now you can go right ahead and buy my paperback online from Amazon and Barnes & Noble

If you like my article, do me a HUGE favor and Share this blog post with others by clicking the Social Links below. And if you want to consider private lessons via Skype, you'll find more information here!

You Are the Instrument, Learn to Sing Like a Pro!


JOETT - Vocal Coach & Author:


No comments:

Post a Comment