Friday, February 24, 2017

Personalized Vocal Coaching On Skype: Europe, USA, Canada, Africa


If you've experienced private vocal coaching fees (especially in Europe and North America), that are a bit on the steep side, then you'll be delighted to find that working with a vocal coach on Skype can be a brilliant way to save a packet. 

Improving your singing voice needn’t be prohibitively expensive; and nor is getting affordable voice training a figment of your imagination. 

Because you can outsource to a professional vocal coach abroad.

The more you get stuck in with voice training, the more you’ll want to continue training for as long as it takes. Heck, Michael Jackson trained with one vocal coach for 36 years! 

But when you’re paying over $80 an hour for the services of a professional vocal coach in Europe and North America, finance becomes one of the reasons why you’ll probably want to quit training. 

You’re going to be amazed to find just how affordable and equally effective a similar vocal coaching service using Skype and a voice tutor offshore can be for you.

For over ten years, I have coached pupils in my studio in Oysterbay… most of whom are expatriates and diplomats living in Tanzania. When their residency terms came to an end, however, many of my clients wanted to stay on the training program because they simply enjoyed singing and the learning process.

And that’s how my vocal coaching services gradually migrated to an online vocal coaching platform via Skype, Zoom, Google Meet and WhatsApp Call. I wonder if you’ve realized where I’m going with this.

If you want to save a packet on vocal coaching fees, and you’re the kind of person that really likes to sing but cost has been a deterrent for you in your country of residence, then you will be delighted to hear that I will offer you my professional vocal coaching services online at a fraction of the fees you would normally pay to a vocal coach in Europe and North America.


To book your first session, please check out the World Time Zones

My geographical location is Dar es salaam on the East coast of Africa. Once you know the exact time-frame you’d like your vocal training sessions in, simply send me a quick text message via Skype or WhatsApp (details in poster) to set-up your first appointment.

How to Set-Up for Lessons On Skype

To find out more on how exactly this process works, read my articles How to Get Skype Voice Lessons Customized to You by JOETT and How to Set-up for Voice Lessons with a Coach on Skype.

Africa and Diaspora

I've also written a special article for Africa and the Diaspora: Namibia’s Nam Radio Ignitions Voice Coaching Initiative for Africa.


In this video my pupil Svea, formerly based in Tanzania, sings Les Feuilles Mortesis
 at an event in Sweden where she now resides and continues to train with me 
...via Skype. In the next video (below) Svea sings Hallelujah. Enjoy!




Need Corporate Voice Training? 

For those of you interested in corporate voice training, however, please read my article Discover the Incredible Benefits Of Corporate Voice Training for Business Executives, Telemarketers And Politicians.

BUY ONLINE

I accept payment by Credit, Debit Cards and PayPal via the Nam Radio platform, and we’ll discuss the details of the training programs when you get in touch with me.




You are the Instrument, Learn to Sing Like a pro!


JOETTVocal Coach & Author
Personalized Voice Lessons Online


You’ll find tons of helpful tips and articles for singers in my new book 101 Letters from a Vocal Coach, which includes a series of vocal training audio products for home-learning, now available in paperback and shipped all around the world from Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Lulu.  



Download/Stream my acoustic pop EP Twisted now available on iTunes, Apple Music, Google Play, Amazon, Akazoo, Spotify (Click Here)!

And to find out about my exciting Double-A-Side single, a pop reworking of the two acoustic tracks Twisted/Got U On My Mind, produced in Los Angeles by Ryan Matthews, with soulful vocals by American singer Ty Ward, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment