Friday, July 3, 2015

INTRODUCING $20 Once Off Private Studio Session Starter Package

If you're on WhatsApp and want to learn from home but would like to have ONE private lesson in my studio, I've opened this up to give you the extra help you need to get you started with learning to sing from home with my FREE online support via WhatsApp.

In the session, I will run you through a full hour of vocal exercises to help you understand HOW to do the scales correctly. This will also enable me to understand and to analyze your voice so as to tailor the best way to apply these exercises to help you develop your voice. The last thing you want is to do the exercises incorrectly and to NOT benefit from them. A private session with me will ensure that you get it right from the get-go.


Also included with the once off Starter Package is my Learn
to Sing with Joett Booster Program CD which I will show you how to use and you will take home with you. I would like to see as many people as possible get the training, even when finance is an issue. I believe the concession I'm offering will bring the training to the people more abundantly. I know it's tough to go it alone, and I also know from experience that a private session, albeit ONLY for one hour, can make a world of difference and give you the fundamentals to getting started with your vocal training home learning program correctly.

My fee for the single lesson is $20 and it should be paid upfront via Tigo Pesa +255 655 364 045 (Joett Limited) prior to the session. Please contact me for more information and to book your place.

You are the instrument, learn to sing like a pro!



JOETT

Vocal Coach & Author
Private Singing Lessons
Letters from a Vocal Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment