Saturday, January 21, 2012

Joett New Single "Heaven Said" Coming Soon!

I was introduced to multimillion-selling record producer Tambi Fernando by one of my closest and dearest friends Deborah Cabral. When I stepped into his London studio back in 1995, not only was I totally impressed with his set-up, I was moved by his music. And to top it all off, what really got me going was when he played a couple of tracks that he'd been working on with my idol Mica Paris...who was later to become known as the British Queen of Soul.

Tambi's production standards are extremely high. He is an international producer who's worked with Phil Fearon And Galaxy, Switch, Nevada, Pepsi And Shirley, the "Prince of Bhangra" Sukhbir and a host of other world famous artists. To date, Tambi has sold over 5 million records. My very first recording with Tambi Fernando was "Heaven Said" in 1995. I learned a lot from Tambi. The man is a genius. If you've got a bit of talent, Tambi will draw it out of you like you never imagined possible. He is meticulous, dedicated to his craft and has a way of bringing out the best in you. We worked all night on this track, in a fabulous state-of-the-art recording studio in North London. I will for always cherish these wonderful memories.

Seventeen years on, this is the official global release of "Heaven Said"...on my own record label and with a little help from Island Def Jam Digital Distribution, USA. Enjoy! -- JOETT (www.joettmusic.com). Global release 12th March 2012. Tanzania release 20th February 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment