Friday, November 12, 2010

Joett Concert Movenpick Hotel 25th November

Well, that rehearsal week went by really quickly. I was back teaching voice on Monday and this week is now drawing to an end. Phew! My concert at the Movenpick is getting closer. The date is Thursday November 25th. Dinner starts at 7pm and I go on stage at 9pm.

Prior to the show I will be taking a two-week break from teaching as of Monday November 15th, and I shall reopen my studio on the 29th of November. I need this time out to finalize the show's production details. I do have quite a large repertoire and a lot on my plate. To all my students, I apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please bear with me.

DANCE will continue as usual as per schedule -- with the exception of Thursday 25th November. I had thought of canceling this too but since it only requires an hour-a-day of my time (and I'd sure love the exercise) I decided to keep this one going. Please make your reservations as per usual.

The sound files of my new single "I Could Never Live (Without Your Love)" took off for London this morning via FEDEX courier; where they will be mixed, mastered and remixed at a state-of-the-art recording studio. I'm quite excited. At long last. It's done. However, the original version was on piano...which I have now scrapped. This will not appear on my single. I have recorded an acoustic guitar version of it with a phenomenally talented guitarist named Ashimba...who will also be playing with me live at the gig. Hope to see you all there :-)


As always, thanks for dropping by. Catch you later!


JOETT
Dance Choreographer | Vocal Coach
Mobile: 0715 364 045 / 0787 364 045
Email: info[at]joettmusic[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment