Saturday, April 3, 2010

Vocal Coaching Comes to Tanzania



Not often do you stumble upon a niche that is screaming to be filled. Well, incidentally, it recently happened to me! When a couple of Dar es salaam record producers sent me four bongo flava artists to train, I realized from the outset that, indeed, there was a huge gap in the market for a professional vocal coach in Tanzania. But I didn't stop there. I decided to sling a classified ad in the local newspapers, and not only was I amazed at the response (the phone rang incessantly), I was delighted to be in a position to help. You know? Like giving something back to my local community? I for one was fortunate enough to have worked with one of the top record producers in the United Kingdom, multimillion-selling composer Tambi Fernando, and to have been trained by Sybil Esmore, a highly acclaimed  vocal coach who's also trained chart topping UK acts like MN8 (who toured with Janet Jackson). I have been privileged, to say the least, and nothing would please me more than to help singers in Tanzania, those of whom seriously want to sing like pros, develop their talent.

Did you know that there are dozens of subtle secrets, little magic techniques, all of which make you a slightly better singer? Now when you throw in some hard work you can become a great singer. Or if not great, then the best singer your talent will let you be. Talent counts. Hard work counts more. Training counts most of all. At the end of the day "You Are the Instrument!" All you need is someone to show you HOW to take the voice back down the throat to the larynx (or voice box) and use the vocal chords. That's all there is to it! And, needless to say, that's where I come in. I'd be thrilled to be given the opportunity to help improve the voice you already have. Not only will I help you improve your range, pitch accuracy, flexibility, articulation, I'll also show you how to breathe properly when singing, and where and how to place your voice (voice placement) and much more besides! If you're in Dar es salaam, please feel free to call me to book a FREE half-hour assessment session any day of the week except Sundays.  


Thanks for dropping by, and have a great day!


Joett
Mobile# 0715 364 045 / 0787 364 045.





No comments:

Post a Comment